Can’t you listen to some other music besides Sara Bareilles..
But like, don’t you think you’re talking a little too much about her..
Don’t you think crossing the country to see her live is a little bit nuts…
Are you ever gonna get over her..
I don’t know, I really don’t know..
RULES: Always post the rules. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and tag them in the post. Tell them you tagged them. Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered their questions.
I’ve been tagged by: hashtagidontjudge
1. If you were trapped in a big room made of concrete, would you try to escape or accept the fact your stuck?
I would definitely try to escape first, but maybe give up not a whole lot later if things don’t work out.
2. Whats songs are you sick of hearing?
Happy by Pharrel and Blurred lines by Robin Thicke.
3. Have you ever been to a concert?
I’ve been to see Ed Sheeran (going to see him again in November!!), The Script (I was really disappointed after their concert), Gavin Degraw (Awesome!), The Handsome Poets (Fantastic!).
4. Show me your favorite gif.
5. Do you have a goal in life?
To become happy, eventually.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I’ve just travelled to Greece and I wouldn’t mind going back there some day. Also Croatia <3.
7. If you could meet anyone famous, who would you meet?
SARA BAREILLES!!!!!! <3 obviously.
8. If you could start you life over, what age would you begin at?
12 years old. There’s just a whole lot of change there.. I know you can’t change the past, but I would’ve gone through it with a different perspective.
9. tell me your best pic up line.
I don’t do pick up lines.. I like the one Phoebe has from friends:
”Phoebe? That’s a great name.”
”You like that huh, you should hear my phone number.”
10. Whats your middle name.
11. Describe your favorite cereal.
I like the cornflakes with sugar on them? No milk. :)
1. If you could turn into an animal, which one would it be and why?
2. What’s it you do best?
3. If you had the chance to speak to your younger self, what would you tell them?
4. Is there something you strongly believe in?
5. What’s bothering you today?
6. What’s your favorite music genre?
7. Choose: Being able to see or being able to hear. Explain.
8. Do you believe people can change?
9. If you could have a super power, which one and why?
10. What did you want to be when you were little?
11. The quote you live by: (gifs are welcome)
And I tag:
incrediblyunoriginal - madawhatever - kperzz - youmustbecomeanisland - cassiopeianhercules - prettyuglybluebird - sarabandlizzycfan - scrapbookforsara - thestressedunrest - courtneymckayla - misplacedserenity
Do you ever feel like you made the best decision when you picked your favorite person?
I had to.